Thursday, April 16, 2009

Benjamin Martin Patchett

Benjamin "Ben" Martin Patchett
April 12, 2009
4:34 a.m.
8lbs 5 oz 19 inches long

Saturday night I woke up at 2:20 with mild contractions. I wasn't sure if it was the real deal or not so I laid in bed for a little while then got up to finish packing my hospital bag. I woke Jeff up at 3:00 a.m. and told him we better get going. I think we got to CMH by 3:30. On the way there I thought my contractions were getting pretty strong and close together but I was only dilated to 4 cm when we got there. I requested an epidural right away well that didn't quite happen. By a little after 4 I was feeling like I needed to push and sure enough I was at 10 cm. They were making me wait for the doctor to get there but I really didn't want to. I had decided on the last contraction I was having this baby doctor or not. He walked in just in time to deliver him.

The Easter Bunny was very good to us this year.



Big sister is adjusting. She is very loving to him and a little jealous at times.


I know... by the time you have the 2nd child the 1st one shoudn't have a pacifier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable! Congrats!!!

Sara B. said...

Congratulations Mary, Jeff, & Ava!! He is very cute!!

Kocher Family said...

Very cute! Congrats!

ldusablon said...

Congratulations, Patchett family! He is so precious.

Renee said...

What a perfect baby boy! Congrats to your family!!