I had a doctor appointment yesterday and he said it could be anyday now that I have the baby. I am only dilated to 1 1/2 cm but I am 80% thinned. He really encourages "stripping the membranes" to speed things along and wanted to do that yesterday but I said to wait until next week. He said if we did that I would for sure have the baby by tomorrow. He wanted me to because he doesn't want to have to come in over Easter weekend to deliver the baby. I prefer for the baby to wait until Monday also but I don't think the baby lets me decide. Tuesday is my next doctor appointment so if I make it that long I will let him do the "stripping" and we should have a baby by the middle of next week. I am pretty nervous about the stripping of the membranes. I have heard a lot of stories about it being more painful that labor. Let me know what you think - or maybe you shouldn't if it is that painful. Ha ha.
1 comment:
Hope things go smoothly for you whenever he decides to arrive!
Post a Comment