Monday, April 20, 2009

Before Ben

Here are several pictures that I had taken on Good Friday and Saturday before Ben was born on Sunday. Of course, they got a little overlooked due to Ben's birth on Easter but I thought I should post them now.

Jeff built the kids a swing set the week before Easter. It turned out really nice. Ava loves it of course. Thank you to Jeff Kirts, Matt Ochs, and Poppy (Jeff's dad) for your help.

This is quite a site. Now we just need to add another double stroller so Ben can go along.

Ava & Alli looking out from the fort.

Landon and Ava at Ste Marie's Easter Egg hunt. Ava didn't pick up any eggs. We even practiced at home. Landon got 2.

Enjoying the nice weather.

Coloring Easter eggs with Nana. Ava thought she needed to wear this goofy bunny hat. Had it been a cute hat I wanted her to wear with an outfit that would have never happened.

1 comment:

Kirts' Family said...

Ava is too funny with that hat on.