Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Zoo Pictures

On Sunday, we took all the kids to the zoo. We had a really nice time. I had never been to Indy zoo. I go to St. Louis every year with my Biology II class so I was looking forward to a different zoo. It is a lot smaller than St. Louis but for little kids the size is really nice. St. Louis has a lot of animal houses that Indy doesn't have but I don't think kids our age would really like the houses anyway. Admission to Indy is $14 for adults and $9 for kids but there is a free dolphin show that makes it worth the cost. I sound like a commercial for the Indianapolis Zoo.


Ava cried like crazy on the carousel.

After crying on the carousel, I thought she would freak out on the pony but she liked it.

She held on to daddy for dear life when it came time to touch a goat.

Ava & Landon had to take a nap.

No comments: