I haven't posted any pictures lately. Both Eileen & Saundra emailed me cute pics they took of the kids so I thought I would post some. Thanks to both of them for all the cute pictures. I haven't taken hardly any lately so I am glad to have some.
Ben - almost 8 weeks old here. I can't believe it.

I thought I needed a picture of me with the kids since the only one I have is at the hospital the day Ben was born.
3 comments:
Ben and Ava both look so cute in these pics. I love Ava's dress. I hadn't seen that yet.
What cute pictures. I can't believe how much Ben has grown since I saw him at Kelly's house!! Is it harder to take pictures now with 2?
I have decided seeing pictures of them just makes me miss them more but thats ok keep them coming!
Post a Comment