Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Saturday in Indy

We got to Indy middle of the afternoon on Saturday. Due to a confusion with priceline we had a different hotel than the Kirts'. Their hotel had a pool and was connected to Circle Center Mall so after we checked in we went over there. In the evening, the Jeffs went to a ballgame and we swam with the kids and walked around the mall.

Daddy & Ava at our hotel.

Martha swimming with the kids. I stayed out with Ben and watched the kids as they got out. That was a good reason to not have to wear a swimsuit.

And Martha wonders where Landon got his cheeser. Sorry Martha I had a different picture but I loved this one.

Ben while we were walking around the mall.

Swimming tuckered the Kirts' kids out. Landon is covered up with Ava's blanket. Alli is just pretending to be asleep.

No comments: