Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy 2 Months Ben!

Ben is 2 months old today. In a way I can't believe it but on the other hand it seems like longer than 2 months ago when the Easter bunny brought me my little Benjamin. The last month has been wonderful. The fears of having a sick baby are starting to be forgotten and we have moved on with our normal life. Normal is wonderful!

Ben goes to the hematologist on Monday at Indy. We are going to make a weekend of it. Our family and the Kirts' are going to Indy tomorrow. The guys are going to a ballgame on Saturday evening and Martha & I are taking the kids swimming at the hotel and just hanging out. On Sunday we are all going to the zoo. It should be a lot of fun watching the 2 -2 year olds and the 4 year olds reaction to all the animals. I don't think Ben will have much of a reaction to them. I hope we have good weather. I'm sure Martha & I will both post lots of pics.

Here are a couple pictures that I took today of Ben in his little chair. Does he look like his Dad or what?




This isn't the best picture but I have been trying to get a picture of him smiling. This is as good as I got.

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Oh you have no idea how much he looks like Jeff it is scarey. It is funny how everyone thought Ava looked like him but Ben looks nothing like Ava's baby pictures. Very cute pictures!!! Have a great time in Indy and come home shot free!