On Sunday, we went down to Jeff's parents for Father's Day. They had suggested that they would like to keep the kids for a couple days. We decided that we thought we could handle some time to ourselves so we agreed. The kids spent 3 nights at Nana & Poppy's and Mimmie's house. Nana & Poppy brought them back home today. I know the kids and their grandparents really enjoyed themselves. In my free time I swam, ate lunch with friends, and got a pedicure. Jeff worked on sidewalk forms. I think I enjoyed myself a little more than him.
Ben in the cradle that was Daddy's at Mimmie's house.

Ava swimming at Mimmie's


Ben got to meet his Uncle Brad for the first time.

Ava & Great Uncle Terry

The Patchett Men on Father's Day

I was thrilled - Ava actually agreed to wear a different pair of shoes besides crocs.
No comments:
Post a Comment