Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Baptism Pictures

Aunt Lindy was in heaven getting to hold both her nephews that she had never met before. Ben is on the left & Gage on the right.

I have never seen Ava as excited or laugh so hard as when everyone sang Happy Birthday. She had a Yo Gabba Gabba cake. That is her favorite cartoon.

Ben got to meet his baby cousin, Gage. When Gage got there he had on this outfit since Ben had the same one I had to put it on him too. These boys are going to have to be tough with all the girls in the family.

Ava got this table and chairs set for her birthday so some of the kids sat here for supper.

Grandma & Grandpa. I will post more grandparents pictures later. I don't have them all on my camera.

Ben's wonderful Godparents - Aunt Martha & Uncle Jeff

No comments: