Friday, December 5, 2008

It's a ....

IT'S A BOY!!! We had our sonogram after school today and the baby cooperated right away so it was easy to tell that our baby is a boy. They said he looks perfect.

Baby Boy Patchett
You think this one will look like mommy? I doubt it.

Hello everyone!

I'm a boy!

7 comments:

Kirts' Family said...

I can tell already that he is going to be a cutie. I am soooo excited that Landon is going to have a boy to play with.

Sissy said...

Look at that hand I can just picture a football in it or throwing a baseball!!! I hope I am alive to be at those games I just might have to re-locate!!!! I think he already looks like Ava looked in her first photo shoot!!I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Patchett Fam!
That's exciting!

ADUBJDUBSMOM said...

I agree with Memal Patchett,that child has football hands.Congrats! Frankie

Sara B. said...

What great pictures! I am at Mom's and she said I told Mary she was having a boy!

Congrats!

Kocher Family said...

Congratulations Patchetts, happy to hear you have a wonderful healthy boy! I love football, hope he does too!

ldusablon said...

How exciting! A cheerleader and a player. The pictures are great. Congratulations!
BTW--Connor really enjoys Ava videos.