Can you tell it is Christmas break? I have spent hours on the computer tonight updating my blog and looking at others. My cousin, Sara, had the cutest background so I had to check out the site. It is super easy to add one of their backgrounds. What a fun way to show off your Christmas spirit. Thanks Sara!
3 comments:
Very very cute now just add music!!!
I need to learn a few things myself about the blogs. Mine could use a change too!! I have to tell you that I had forgot to check back and see what you were having, boy or girl. I went in to have Mallory I think the day you were finding out. I was so excited when I got your Christmas card and saw baby boy on there. Congrats!!
Thanks Mary for the compliment!
I was not sure about the snowmen, I almost changed it...they kinda scare me. But I thought hey I could keep it in January also.
I was also suprised how easy it was to do, especially since I am not very computer savvy!!
Looking forward to seeing you guys at Aunt Brenda's!
I posted one comment, but not sure it went through.
Post a Comment