Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friday night at home!

This weekend I had 2 ballgames - Friday night at Flora and tonight at Grayville. I asked my volunteer assistant, Laurin to cover 1 of them for me. Thank goodness she did and I got to stay home on a Friday night. The Kirts' came over for supper and for Martha to finish up some gifts she was making for Christmas. We had a very nice evening. Now that it is Saturday afternoon I am wishing she was covering today's game too. An hour and half one-way on a bus doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

Alli and Ava were peaking downstairs to see what Martha was doing.

The girls watching Frosty. Alli looks like she's asleep but she's not.

We had to get that silly cheeser in the pictures.

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Oh my Ava looks just like Jeff used to he always liked to play with the older boys Ryan Robby Scott he I am sure learned a lot!!! I think Ava couldnt have a better teacher!!! soooo cute they look soooo sneaky!