I'm a little behind on this post so most people know that we got a van. The day after Thanksgiving while I was at a basketball tournament all day Jeff went and bought a van. It was a pretty big surprise even though we had been shopping for them for a year and a half. I hate car shopping and he is much better at it than me so he did it by himself. It is a 2008 White Chrysler Town and Country. I think the radio is my favorite part (it has all these crazy options). I really like it even though all my students are making fun of me for getting a van.
If the palm trees in the background didn't give it away - this isn't it. But it looks just like this. I was too lazy to go outside and take a picture (plus its dark)

Ava likes it too. It has the DVD players. Even though she is not that into cartoons yet she does watch it when I turn it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment