We went to the Santa Train today in Oblong. We had never been before but it was a little disappointing. I thought there were supposed to be several characters. All we saw was Santa and Mrs. Claus. We didn't get there until the very end so maybe the other characters were there earlier. We didn't have to wait outside any so that was good since it was freezing. It is a great idea especially for kids a little older who would enjoy getting on a train.


Well I thought she might like Santa but obviously not. She was very clingy from the time we got on the train so I knew sitting on Santa's lap wouldn't go well.

1 comment:
We stood in line at Newton for an hour. I forgot it was yesterday, so I didn't have the camera. We had lots of characters--Blues Clues, Spiderman, Cruella DeVille, one dalmation, gingerbread man, Christmas bear, Dr. Suess, Thing 1 and Thing 2. Connor was old enough to really enjoy it. Enjoy your day off!
Post a Comment