Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Martha and I did the majority of our Christmas shopping last week in Evansville; however, I still had a few things left to get. Today, I decided spur of the moment that I wanted to go to Terre Haute and of course I invited Martha to go along. The Jeffs were scouting for geese. So we nervously loaded all 3 kids in the van and took off for Terre Haute. We don't really take our kids shopping very often. They don't usually enjoy it and it is a lot of work. Much to our surprise the day went very well. We only shopped for about 3 hours but got what we needed to do done.

This is when we were getting ready to leave the house. You can see they were very excited. Alli was thrilled. She informed us all at Thanksgiving that she didn't know how to go shopping so it is probably time she learned.

3 comments:

Sissy said...

Oh my what a van full of cuties!!!!Did they see Santa while you were out? Miss ya Memal

Kelly R said...

How cute!! You guys are really brave! Glad it went well for you!

Sara B. said...

Glad you finally showed that girl how to shop!!! And you were very brave, especially this time of year.