Jeff was holding Ben and he was stretching as big as he could. He is making quite the grimace but he really has been happy the last couple days. The cuff on his arm is to keep his PIC line (IV) covered up. I had seen lots of kids around the hospital with these and I thought they all had broken arms. This picture makes it look like he has lots of tubes but he really just has his IV & Oxygen. I have nursed him twice today. He is doing pretty good with it. You can tell he has kind of forgotten how but he'll catch on.

We want to thank everyone for all the cards we have been receiving. We really appreciate it. A special thanks goes out to all the faculty & staff & students at OHS & OES. We really appreciate everything you have done. We are so fortunate to live & work in a community with so many thoughtful people. Also a special thanks to the caring staff at Hutsonville schools for your gift basket.
1 comment:
Finally they have a shirt on that baby!!!!! Now I can breath easier! He looks so peaceful I love that.
Post a Comment