Now that Ben is getting better we have more free time in our minds to miss Ava. As I was going through the pictures to upload of Ben, I found these on my camera from last Saturday afternoon. We were finishing up Ava's swing set and Jeff put on his hat so Ava thought she needed to wear a hat too. Her wonderful, great aunt Rene got her this hat at Bass Pro. She wore it all afternoon. She was so cute. Those curls sticking out of the bottom of her hat were hysterical.


She turned it sideways herself. It cracked me up.
2 comments:
So glad to know that Ben is still improving. God is so good! I'm sure that you are missing Ava but you know that she is in great hands. Take care!!
Phil and Jo Boyd
I forgot to mention the cute cute pictures!! How adorable!!!!!
Phil and Jo
Post a Comment