Things are really going well. This morning Ben got taken off of his oxygen and he has done good without it all day. They said that sometimes it has to be put back on when they go down for the night but we will see if he needs it. He has nursed all day which is also good. He is a little fussy when you lay him in his bed so we just hold him all the time. I guess he is trying to make up for the days that he didn't get held.
I got a little break from the hospital today. Martha came up even though she couldn't see Ben and her and I went out for lunch. Jeff stayed with Ben so I knew he was in good hands. It was nice to get outside of this room and even nicer to see Martha. Thanks sis for coming all this way for only a couple hours worth of visiting. Good company can really lift your spirits.
Ben really likes his swing when he is not being held.

I love seeing these bright eyes!

Look - no Oxygen tube in my nose and I even get to wear normal clothes.

Daddy is a little happier than Ben.
2 comments:
Jeff & Mary- I am so happy Ben is doing so much better. We are praying for you all to get to come home soon. I'm know the hospital is getting old, but it sounds like you'll be home in no time! He is such a cutie!
Oh my gosh those pictures of Ava in that hat are sooo cute who new she would be a hat girl!! Love the picture of Jeff making Ben cry I am sure there many more of those to come. Can't wait to get a hold of him I would gladly just HOLD him . Mimmi
Post a Comment