Ben is doing great. You would never even know he had been sick. Each day I worry a little less about him but I know it will be a very long time (probably never) that I don't worry at all. I guess that is a mom's job.
Ben's last picture at the hospital.
Celebrating Ava's 2nd birthday last Thursday. I don't think we combed thosed crazy curls for the occasion.
Ava's new bedding was delivered on her birthday. She was excited about it. She thought Ben should lay down with her. Of course this lasted about 30 seconds & was cautiously supervised. It was really cute.

I don't knew who was more excited for Aunt Martha's visit. Martha to see Ben or Ava to see Aunt Martha & Uncle Jeff. Ava loved them before but now she is really attached.
4 comments:
Had a great mothers day with you and Jeff and Ava and Ben . Power is back on at the store so I guess it is a short lived vacation boooo! I emailed you some really cute pictures. Thanks again for dinner it was really good.
I am sure that had to be one of your best mother's days!! We are so happy that every one is home again. Hospitals are nice but home is so much better! God bless you and your family.
Phil and Jo Boyd
So glad you guys are back home!! I am sure it was your best Mother's Day yet!
Happy Mother's Day, Mary. I'm so glad you got to spend it at home and got back in time to celebrate Ava's birthday.
Post a Comment