Saturday, August 1, 2009

Random Pics

My creativity is gone as far as post titles goes so I just stole Kelly & Martha's last title from their post. Not much has been going on. It has been one of those weeks where I have managed to accomplish nothing. Ben has an ear infection so he has been a little bit fussy and Ava just likes to be a "big helper" so not much has got done this week. That's okay though.

Went to mom's last Sunday. The kids were like 3 little birds waiting for bites of Martha's ice cream.

Alli patting Ava's butt.

Daddy was grilling out and the kids were watching.

Ava eating corn - its not cooked yet. We are still waiting on corn from Grandpa Buerster. By the looks of his patch I think we might be waiting til next year.

Snack time afer playing in the sprinkler.

3 comments:

Sissy said...

Doesn't look to me like Aunt Martha is sharing her ice cream!!!!! Ben looks so big and grown up sitting in Jeffs lap. Can't wait to see them this weekend.

Kirts' Family said...

Eileen, you are right it doesn't look like I was sharing but I was. That picture just happened to be on my bite.

Kelly R said...

I know the feeling. Seems like lots going on but nothing post worthy!!! Not all bad though!!