Saturday, August 29, 2009

1st Week

I have enjoyed being back at work this week but it has been a trying week. Ava cries when I drop her off and school & when I pick her up. She cries a lot of an evening about anything that doesn't go her way. Basically she is really tired and wants to be in control of everything. Anyway...I'm sure things will get better as she gets used to a routine again. Ben is doing great. He has been sleeping relatively well at night - getting up once for sure sometimes twice but eats and goes right back to sleep.

Here are some pictures from playing outside last weekend that I never got time to post.


Ben's 1st time in the swing. Ava wasn't so sure about this because she LOVES her swing. Might have to get another baby swing.
She decided this was more fun than swinging (a little more work for dad though). Her hair cracked me up in this picture.

3 comments:

Sissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sissy said...

My first comment had so many typo's I thought I would try again. Ben looks so grown up in that pic. Ava in the air makes my heart want to stop but you are right about the hair CRAZY!!!! p.s. Jeff looks pretty darn cute toooo ! need to post those on FB

Sissy said...

I think there should be a caption under the picture of Jeff throwing Ava it should read...COMPLETE TRUST!!!