Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wendelin Picnic

Last Sunday was the Wendelin picnic. This was the biggest event of the summer when I was a kid. It was also a sign summer was coming to an end. Jeff & I took the kids and Eileen came along. Of course, Grandma & Grandpa Buerster & Martha's family were all there so we ate lunch with them & the kids played games. A fun day was had by all.

On a side note: For all you "facebookers" - I have joined the revolution. I'm not sure what I think of it yet but can definitely see how its addicting. I hope it doesn't make me bad at keeping my blog updated. I think there would be some upset grandparents if I started slacking on posting pics of the kiddos.
I think she thought the lemon shake up was sour.

Ava actually touched some of the animals
I was pretty nervous about her going down this big slide but she got the hang of it real quick.

Mimmie & the kids before the picnic

No comments: