Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crawford County Fair

We took the kids to the fair Tuesday night. We walked around and looked at the animals & the exhibits. Ava is pretty small for the rides & I didn't think she would like them much anyway. Of course we also had to eat some fair food.

Both kids loaded into the stroller

Ava & Daddy looking at the pigs. She was scared to death of all the animals. I don't know what has created this fear. She loves talking about seeing animals but then when they are close she is terrified.

She liked the duck pond better than the actual ducks.

Daddy with his babies

Here's the proof: He's a thumb sucker.

2 comments:

Kocher Family said...

He may be a thumb sucker...but he's so dang cute! Great pictures Mary! Your kids are adorable!

Sissy said...

OH I DID"NT NEED PROOF I SAW IT IN LIFE!!!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT I HEARD A NOISE ON THE MONITOR I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS SO I PEEKED IN ON HIM AND SURE ENOUGH THUMB SUCKING HE WAS!!!! OH WELL YOU WON'T HAVE TO BATTLE A PACIFER!