Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mommy & Ben's Day

Last night the group of us that stamps together met at my house. Alli & Landon were going home with my mom afterwards because Martha was busy today. Ava thought she should go too. She kept saying "I wanna go bye-bye in grandma's car". Needless to say the 3 "big kids" had a slumber party at Grandma's. I haven't talked to mom yet to see if she got any sleep. Ben & I spent our time at home just hanging out. It sure is quiet here without Ava.

He is still a little short for the Jumperoo but he does like it.

He's wearing his Notre Dame polo. I think he looks like a coach - look out Charlie Weis.

Doing some stretches.

2 comments:

Sissy said...

Yes he does look like a coach in the making!!!! I love the big smile he is sportin too!!!

Kelly R said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! He is making Mallory seem like a munchkin!!!