Monday, July 20, 2009

Landscaping

What a wonderful weekend to do landscaping. Who would have thought we could have had such cool weather in July. We spent the entire weekend working on the landscaping and got it all finished. I absolutely love it! After 2 years of wanting to do this project I had it all planned out what I wanted and I think it turned out great. Jeff kept saying that he never even notices landscaping but he has already started noticing other peoples. He even liked a lot of the plants I picked out. He was talking about more we could do. Thanks to everyone who helped - Mom, Martha, Jeff K, AP, & most importantly Jeff for putting in a lot of time into this because he knew how excited I was about it.

Ava tried to help.
Alli looks like quite the supervisor.Tilling away

Most of the plants after we unloaded the trailer.

Front

Looking from the west

East side

West side

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Looks super you guys did a amazing job!