No pictures to post this time - just thought I would say what we were up to.
This Wednesday through Friday is cheerleading camp. We usually go away for camp but this year decided to stay at home and have someone come to us. Today was the first day and it went really well. Last night we met Marty & Saundra in Effingham and sent the kids home with them so I am sure they are having lots of fun with Nana & Poppy and Mimmie.
We have also been working on landscaping. Jeff got the sidewalks poured and they look really nice. I think this weekend we are going to try to get most of the plants in the ground. I am very excited. I have been anticipating this for 2 years. I will definitely post some pics later on.
The kids are doing great! Ava is working on potty training. If I would be just a little less lazy about it she would have it mastered but we are well on the way. Next HUGE challenge is to get rid of that silly pacifier. Man does she love that thing. Ben was almost 15 pounds at his last doctor appointment. He is a big boy. You would never know he had been sick. Nana called me today and told me he rolled over. He kept getting stuck on his arm at home. Time sure flies. He was 3 months old over the weekend.
18 months
14 years ago
1 comment:
3 months already!!! Can't wait to see the pics of the landscaping. Or better yet in person if I make it. This nausea feeling is getting best of me!!!
Post a Comment