I got to Martha's house the other day and we were getting ready to go to Kelly Richardson's baby shower and everyone was wearing green (except me). Alli was sure to point it out to me and thought we needed to take pictures. Alli came up with all sorts of combinations of people in the pictures. So we had a little photo shoot before we went to shower. The shower was very nice - lots of good food and lots of cute baby girl gifts.
Landon can be quite the cheeser when he sees the camera. He likes to squint really hard and smile big so this turned out pretty good.
18 months
14 years ago
2 comments:
Love the pic of the three little ones. You and your sister look sooo much alike...yes I know you're twins but not all twins resemble each other as much once they're adults. If you had short hair you'd look like, well twins!
Need to start bugging Lindy Jo to get a blog and keep us up to date on Texas!
Super Cute love the one of the three kids! yes Amy is right you really do look a LOT alike! I also wish Lindy would start a blog what is an other hour or two of less sleep for me hehehehe I Love it . Martha should do one toooo.
Post a Comment