Sunday, October 12, 2008

Getting Started

Seeing everyone else's blogs got me interested so I thought I would give it a shot. We will see how it goes. I have no clue what I have to put in a blog but whatever it is will inevitably revolve around Ava and the new baby that is due in April.

So about Ava: She is a busy 17 month old. After church today everyone's comment about her was how "busy" she is. I guess its the nice way of saying she was a little rowdy in church. I think everyone who has taken a toddler to church knows what I mean. Wow is it ever exhausting. Makes me wonder how I will ever handle 2 in church. We will see.

And the baby on the way: I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and feel great. I don't think I have any pregnancy symptoms except being tired. But that may have nothing to do with being pregnant. We will probably find out in early December what we are having. I am very curious to know but we have absolutely no preference.

4 comments:

Sissy said...

YEA!!!!!!!!! I love it now I will for sure be up all night ! I love reading these blogs. I now can see pics of Landon and Ali too! Great Job! I don't have the disc of Avas photo shoot yet Amy had a crazy week maybe sometime this week! Memal Patchett

Nana said...

Good Job!I can't believe that you would give up watching all of those interesting shows with Jeff. Miss Ava is beautiful--of course. See ya soon!

Love ya all
Nana

AmyDean said...

So glad you've joined blogland. I'm working on Ava's pics right now! Check my blog later today and I'll have a few pics up - promise.

Sara B. said...

Welcome to the blog world!!!! Glad to have some of my family blogs to look at!!! Loved the pumpkin patch pics. and the one of Ava trying to pick up the huge pumpkin!!!