Okay - I have looked and looked and can't find how in the world everyone else has the blogs that they are following displayed on their page. I have it in my dashboard but I want it as part of my layout. Since Martha started a blog I thought I would just let her figure it out but I am getting impatient. Hopefully someone can help. Later on I will start worrying about all the other fancy stuff like music.
2 comments:
I did figure it out. Go to add a gadget. It is the blog list. Click on the second option and I don't think you will have to retype all the addresses.
When you click on add a gadget, I use the "Blog List" and manually enter the blogs I want to appear on my blog page. I personally don't enter all of the blogs I follow because I don't want it to be a mile long! Give me a call if you have questions.
Post a Comment