Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today was Columbus Day so since we are fortunate enough to be school employees we had the day off. We took advantage of this family time and went to our neighbors' house. They grew hundreds of pumpkins and gourds. We had fun picking out the perfect ones. Ava loved them all.

Our neighbor has beautiful landscaping and a fall display so we had to take pictures with it also.
Ava and Daddy are going to make this one a Jack-O-Lantern. I will be sure to put up pictures of that adventure.


3 comments:

AmyDean said...

Cute pics! Can't wait to see the carving adventure in pics.

btw...memal has the disk with pics from a couple of weeks ago! Sorry it took so long, things have been crazy.

Sissy said...

Oh my gosh I feel like I was watching her in action I LOVE this blog stuff it I feel so connected Memal

Miller Spinal Health and Wellness said...

We love the pictures.

Hannah and Kirsten