We had a good weekend. I left on Friday with 2 former students to go to a cheerleading coaches conference in Springfield. Lindsey is Oblong's junior high cheer coach and Alicia is helping out for the first year with Newton's High School cheerleaders. The conference was on Saturday. I had a really nice time and I think we all learned a lot. It kind of makes you feel old when your former students are now teachers - but then again after 9 years of teaching I guess they are all bound to grow up.
On Sunday, Jeff's mom and his cousin, Amy, came to our house. Amy takes wonderful pictures. She has the PF Photography blog that I have listed. She took pictures of Ava, some family pictures, and some belly shots of me. I had belly pictures done with Ava and felt like I might be neglecting baby #2 if I didn't treat him the same way. Everyone will have to check out her blog sometime. I'm sure she will post some of the pics when she gets some free time. Thanks a ton Amy for coming up and taking the pictures.
18 months
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment