Monday, March 9, 2009

Spoiled Ava

It is no wonder Ava is so ornery. She has me who can be push over at home (just sometimes I hope) and then if she wants to run around naked at day care they let her. Thanks Tina - haha. Tina (the owner) let her take her clothes off because Ava didn't like her shirt and then emailed me this pic at work. I thought it was too cute. You can tell by the look on her face Ava thinks she is in charge.

1 comment:

Sissy said...

That story proves she is Aunt Lindys neice!!! If Lindy had anything on that was the least little bit ill fitting off it came before you could sneeze! Socks were the worst if they had a line in the toe it was a 3 or 4 time on and off process before they were right. I love it!!!!