Monday, November 17, 2008

Nothing new

Sorry no posts in a long time. I have had really nothing new to report because I have been doing cheerleading stuff a lot the past 2 weeks. We started having practice everyday after school 2 weeks ago. It has been going really well. I have a great bunch of girls - talent wise and work ethic. This weekend we had a choreographer come down from Chicago to teach us a competition routine that he made up. We used to do it ourselves but it wasn't ever as good. Last year was the first year we hired a choreographer and we got 11th at state so we are trying it again. I'm definitely in the wrong end of the business though because this 21 year old male cheerleader made more money in one weekend than I do coaching all year. He was well worth it though and hopefully we are on our way to state again this year.

Ava is doing good. She has been getting a lot of daddy time since I am at practice all the time. She goes to practice sometimes but is a pretty big distraction to the girls. She loves watching them though.

1 comment:

Sissy said...

It is good to see you still remember how to blog!!!! Sorry about the weekend I really wanted to see Ava Jo I got her a few little things!! A Christmas dress or anything special before Christmas she might have to attend!I also got her a cute little sweater dress if her boots come in today I will send it maybe she can style in the city !! Chicago